This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Users may be subject to different protection standards and broader standards may therefore apply to some. In order to learn more about the protection criteria, Users can refer to the applicability section.
This document has a section dedicated to Californian consumers and their privacy rights.
This document can be printed for reference by using the print command in the settings of any browser.
Owner and data controller:
Kee2Platform a business brand of Mocha Holdings LLC
43 West 29th Street, 4th Floor New York NY 10001
Kee2Platform is a privacy first mobile device technology development company which specializes in offering end users (“Users”) the best in class experience in an internet keyboard application. This is facilitated through a combination of technology solutions that have user privacy at its core without compromise to the user experience. Kee2Platform believes that you should not have to compromise privacy for functionality.
It is Kee2Platform’ policy to respect your privacy regarding any information while you use our platform (“the Kee2Platform”), which we own and operate.
We do not require personal identifying information (“PII”) to provide the Kee2Platform application to you. Any information that we do receive is by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. Consent is given when you download the software and use the Services.
We do not retain any PII other than your consent to use the Kee2Platform for as long as you use it.
As we do not collect PII in any form and accordingly do not share any such information publicly or with third parties.
The Kee2Platform may link to external sites and services that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
Your continued use of the Kee2Platform will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about personal information, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Products, including future updates and upgrades as “services” in this policy.
Your privacy is important to us, and so is being transparent about how we collect, use, and share information about you. This policy is intended to help you understand:
- What information we have access to but do not collect
- Push and notifications
- Logfile Information
Information we have access to but do not collect*
Kee2Platform does not obtain, store, or use the following types of information from you or your mobile phone device or tablet, which could in normal circumstances include information that can be used to identify you.
- IP Address which can identify your geo-location and ISP provider.
- Online activity of any sort and nature including user agent strings.
- Cookies, and other tracking technologies such as web beacons are not used by default.
- Syntax is not collected by default.
* Kee2Platform’s parent company and subsidiaries may through the redirection of internet web links may receive information such as IP addresses and other non-User specific data. This data is not used to identify Users and is only reviewed for analytics on the Services. This data is not made available to third parties.
We use push notifications for carefully considered business purposes which also benefit Users, and which include some or all the following:
- to provide upgrades to the Kee2Platform application.
- to communicate with you.
- to provide you with offers and promotions about services and products of Kee2Platform or of other parties that may be of interest to you.
- to enhance your experience.
- to notify you of service-related issues.
Push notifications are preset as opt-in in the consent upon application download and use of the Services.
Log File Information:
Kee2Platform does not garner, retain, and store log file data. This data contains a record of certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser, your phone number, phone number you are requesting the status of and various status information.
Log file information is used in the industry for:
- Using referral data to measure how many visitors you receive in response to online advertising campaigns and search engine marketing.
- Analysing which products or services attract the most visitors using page request data.
- Deciphering lost sales opportunities and potential areas of improvement.
- Examining error data to analyse and improve the user friendliness of your website and sales interface.
- Learning more about customer base with device, browser, and geolocation data, and marketing to incoming customers according to their location.
- Determining which days, months, and seasons the website receives the most traffic.
- Using page request data and time spent on different pages to find out which parts of your site are most successful and attracting/keeping the attention of visitors.
* Kee2Platform’s parent company and subsidiaries may through the redirection of internet web links may receive information such as IP addresses and other non-User specific data. This data is not used to identify Users and is only reviewed for analytics on the Services. This data is not made available to third parties
Legal basis for processing (for EEA Users):
If you are an individual in the European Economic Area (EEA), we are under legal obligation with the collection and processing of certain information under applicable EU laws. The legal bases depend on the Services you use and how you use them. Kee2Platform does not seek, hold or retain PII and accordingly for the most part the EEA regulations are not directly applicable: In the event that our policy changes or that we become legally obligated to retain such PII, it would because;
- You give us consent to do so for a specific purpose; or
- We need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
If in the event that you consent to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place. When we are using your information because we have a legitimate interest to do so, you have the right to object to that use.
Our Commitment to Data Security
Kee2Platform uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of our technology and (where applicable) personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit using the Kee2Platform and you do so at your own risk. Using unsecured WIFI or other unprotected networks using any form of communication including the Kee2Platform is never recommended. Kee2Platform makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If Kee2Platform learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Kee2Platform may post a notice on Kee2Platform Site or through other forms of communication including push if a security breach occurs.
Accuracy, Security, and Retention of Your Personal Information
Kee2Platform uses security measures appropriate to the provision of the relevant product or service, such as reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical measures (a) to safeguard personal information against loss, theft, unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification; and (b) to ensure the integrity of the personal information. To help us protect your privacy, you should maintain the secrecy of any passwords and login credentials.
GDPR (EU) 2016/679
The General Data Protection Regulation (2018) (GDPR) are now in force and give individuals in within the UK and the European Union enhanced rights over the use of their data.
Under the GDPR, we can only hold and process your personal data on one or more of the grounds authorised by the GDPR. In this notice we advise you of the basis on which we hold and process your personal data and of your rights under the GDPR.
Your California Privacy Rights
This part of the document uses the term “personal information“ as it is defined in The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
You may also make such a request by writing to us at:
Kee2Platform Attn: Legal Department
43 West 29th Street, 4th Floor New York NY 10001
Date Last Modified:
This Privacy Notice was last modified July – 2020 V3